Am I really going to start a blog about weight loss? About life change? About my broken heart and exhausted body?
This would be... my 4th or 5th... all of which I've had to stop because of identification issues.
My job doesn't allow me to have such a public profile on the internet. My real and full name isn't on my profile here with this blog.
I had to get a new email address so that people who may know me or my work organization can't google or find me....
Such lengths to get out there... out here in the net work... why? Why do I want to blog so bad even when others can't really know who I am out there?
Because of the blogs I read.
Because of the amazing people I have followed the last several months anonymously.
People like All The Weigh and Deb Will Be Free
It is happening for them.
And it's supposed to happen to me.
So here we go.


"Losing Weight to Gain Freedom"
ReplyDeleteLOVE that title!! Love it!
You and me both kiddo. :D
Deb