I'll repost tomorrow. Basically, I was answering the questions and sharing the award I picked up from Deb at Deb Will Be Thin!
For now, I want to thank all of you who have started following, commenting and encouraging me on the journey! I lost a few more pounds on this weight in and updated my tracker... Down over 6lbs! And I also added a weight-tracking list on the right hand side of my blog...
I need to get home but know that I savored every encouraging word you all left. I've read your blogs, too, as I subscribe to them through my blackberry. So I read updates daily, even if I can't get to internet to update my own blog.
Until tomorrow, God willing!
- Veronica


I'm sorry you lost your post... that has happened to me before! Bummer. But big CONGRATS on your loss. Woo Hoo!! Your blog is looking pretty sweet. :)
ReplyDelete~Margene
Woohooo, you! You're doing soooo well. :D Way to go, anonymous girl!!! :D !
ReplyDeleteDeb
You're doing great Veronica!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment :) In total I have 177 lbs to lose (so I know the struggle lol). As of my weigh in last night I'm down 95.4 lbs so far, so 81ish left to go. I joined Weight Watchers in January of 2009, so I've been on program for just under a year and a half. I'm 22 and a student and I decided that I just didn't want to let my weight hold me back from my life anymore.
Thanks again for following my story, I look forward to hearing more about yours :)
Hi Veronica!
ReplyDeleteI gave you a blogger award! You can pick it up on my blog. Congrats!
~Margene
http://www.believingitspossible.blogspot.com/
Veronica.... where are you? Are you okay? I miss reading your posts girl! Hope all is well. :)
ReplyDelete~Margene